1. I have 2 pictures of Bast, 9 Skulls, and 2 Dragons in my living room.
2. When I was 8yrs old I wanted to be a Prima Ballerina.
3. I spent my 13th Birthday in New Orleans. Blowing off Fireworks in my Auntie’s backyard.
4. The week before my birthday my cousin put an alligator in my Auntie’s pool for a commercial.
5. Everytime I read Anne Rice I get homesick for NOLA
6. I am named after my Uncle. He was the family favorite.
7. I have a cousin with the same name for the same reason.
8. When I was 13 I wanted to be a corporate attorney. I even toured a Law Firm.
9. I will do 10x as much work just so I don’t have to do dishes.
10. I had a Princess Pink and white bedroom when I was a kid, complete with canopy bed.
11. I spent 5 years of my adult life not owning any black clothing.
12. I had a baby doll named Sally that I took everywhere.
13. When I was 7, I came home to the dog slaughtering Baby Sally.
14. I was a competitive Martial Artist in Middle School.
15. I studied Kempo and was learning Kickboxing.
16. I have secretly always wanted to run a marathon.
17. I would rather do dishes then run.
18. I really am allergic to the sun and break out in hives from too much exposure.
19. I prefer lilies to roses and orchids most of all.
20. I always wanted a garden.
21. I hate yard work.
22. I wouldn’t mind living in the country if I didn’t have to commute anywhere.
23. I would rather sit and read a book then go out and party.
24. I was obsessed with everything French well into College.
25. I care more about TODAY, then what may happen in the future.